Full, Student/Concession, Retired & NCVER Memberships are available – evidence must be provided to confirm status if you are applying for student membership.
Why join your national research association?
As an AVETRA member, you will be part of a professional-development network promoting high-quality VET research and vigorous debate of research issues.
You will benefit from:
- A supportive professional network providing access to mentoring for your research activities
- AVETRA’s regular email newsletter
- Reduced registration fees for AVETRA’s annual conference
- Information updates on your Association and on other VET research activities via the AVETRA website
- Access to the Members Only section of the AVETRA website, which includes member lists and contact details, member only bulletins, job vacancies, Professional Development notices etc.
- Subscription to AVETRA’s academic journal, the International Journal of Training Research, published twice a year (usual subscription value $50)
- Access to the Educator Hub for networking opportunities and discussion of current research issues
APPLY FOR your AVETRA Membership NOW!
Membership includes an electronic subscription to the International Journal of Training Research (IJTR)* and to the researchers’ magazine Research Today, each with two editions a year.
Membership is for the Calendar year 1/1 through 31/12 each year.
|Price (Exc GST)
|NCVER Member (Employed by NCVER)||$86.36||$8.64||$95|
|Large Institution (80+ staff)||$863.64||$86.36||$950|
|Medium/Small Institution (under 80 staff)||$518.18||$51.82||$570|
* If you would like to subscribe for hard copies of the IJTR journal it is an extra $20 per year.
The student member category is defined as an individual who is enrolled into a course or program of study that is full-time or part-time. Please provide a student card as proof of your status.
The retired member category is defined as an individual who has retired from full time employment.
The Institutional/Organisational member category is available for institutions/organisations that wish to take advantage of AVETRA activities and events.
"Institutional/Organaisational" Members receive:
- Member benefits as outlined above
- Large Institution members may have up to 8 delegates attend AVETRA events at member rates
- Medium/Small Institution members may have up to 5 delegates attend AVETRA events at member rates
You can pay by credit card, using your Mastercard or VISA (please note that American Express and Diners are not accepted), or by cheque or money order.
Cheques and money order need to be made payable to “AVETRA”.
Alternatively, Please print the AVETRA Membership Application Form complete it and return it to AVETRA. You can fax it, post it or scan and email it.
PO Box 576
Crows Nest NSW 1585
TEL: +61 2 9431 8690
FAX: +61 2 9431 8677
Level 3, 33-35 Atchison St, St Leonards, NSW, Australia 2065
Open: Mon-Friday 9am-5pm.