Showcasing practitioner research
Showcasing Practitioner Research
at the AVETRA conference – 19-20 April 2017
William Angliss TAFE
Conference theme: Renovate or Rebuild? Exploring the Architecture of VET
This 20th national AVETRA conference will be hosting a special session for Practitioner Research, to showcase research undertaken by VET teachers, trainers and leaders.
This is the opportunity for you and your colleagues to give a presentation on your applied research. You can ?
- present your findings from your research ?
- lead a discussion about the research processes that you used or have found most helpful ?
- seek feedback on research that is ‘in progress’
If you are interested, contact one of the organisers below with a short outline (no more than 100 words) of your research which can be used in the Conference Booklet. ?
- Linda Simon – AVETRA Executive member – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arnaldo Barone – Victorian TAFE Association – email@example.com ?
- Sharon Waitzer – VET Development Centre – firstname.lastname@example.org