AVETRA 2017 Conference
Renovate or Rebuild?: Exploring the architecture of VET
This program is preliminary and subject to change
26th National VET Research Conference ‘No Frills’
The 26th National Vocational Education and Training Research Conference ‘No Frills’ will be co-hosted with TasTAFE and held in beautiful Hobart from 5 to 7 July 2017.’No Frills’ is a well-known annual national conference where researchers and practitioners in the vocational education and training (VET) sector come together to present, discuss and share information about key issues confronting the sector. It also offers valuable professional development opportunities through a series of hands-on pre-conference workshops.Each year we partner with a training provider so we can offer great value for money. Using their quality training facilities to stage the conference means we can keep registration costs down and provide a relaxed and casual conference atmosphere – perfect for networking.The 2017 conference explores the theme Skilling for tomorrow, highlighting work across three streams:
- Explore: gaining a better understanding of education, training and employment, the people involved and interactions between these systems
- Translate: applying knowledge about education and training to improve practice, quality and outcomes
- Evolve: addressing the opportunities and challenges ahead to transform the sector to better meet future skill needs.
World TVET 2017, New Zealand
World TVET 2017 will provide a unique convergence of networking, learning, and fun into a single package. This conference will force you to grow and challenge yourself.
1. Educational opportunities.
2. Networking with peers. .
3. Encounter new vendors and suppliers. siness is necessary to stay competitive in today’s fast-paced world.
4. Invest in your Staff and Yourself.
5. Have fun! Being in business should be rewarding and fun.
For more information please visit our website at www.worldtvet2017.kiwi.