Avetra’s regular publications are:
- the The International Journal of Training Research – published twice a year; this is available free of charge as part of the subscription rate of AVETRA membership.
- An annual volume of proceedings from the Association’s conference online, usually held in the first quarter of the year
- A researchers’ magazine Research Today – published twice a year, this magazine focuses on VET researchers and the process of researching
- An AVETRA ‘A-News’ Newsletter, emailed to AVETRA members on a regular basis.
- Conference Paper archives from every conference since 1998
All of the above publications are offered free of charge to members of AVETRA. If you are interested in joining AVETRA and enjoying these benefits please click here for a AVETRA Membership Application Form.