Full or Student / Concession Memberships are available – evidence must be provided to confirm status.
Why join your national research association?
As an AVETRA member, you will be part of a professional-development network promoting high-quality VET research and vigorous debate of research issues.
You will benefit from:
- a supportive professional network providing access to mentoring for your research activities
- AVETRA’s regular email newsletter
- reduced registration fees for AVETRA’s annual conference
- information updates on your Association and on other VET research activities via the AVETRA website
- access to the Members Only section of the AVETRA website, which includes member lists and contact details, member only bulletins, job vacancies, Professional Development notices etc.
- subcription to AVETRA’s academic journal, the International Journal of Training Research, published twice a year (usual subscription value $50)
Llandis Barratt-Pugh thanks AVETRA members for facilitating a workshop presentation at the annual conference.